As we all continue planning for the 2015 plan year, it is important to know what you need to do to stay in compliance with the Affordable Care Act. This health care reform compliance checklist can help you do just that.
Included in the document below is information on:
- Grandfathered plan status
- 2015 cost-sharing limits
- Flexible Spending Account contributions
- Reinsurance fees
- HIPAA certification
- Employer penalty rules
- What establishes a company as a large employer
- Determining your large employer status
- What allowances are given to medium-sized employers
- Transition relief for non-calendar year plans
- Monthly measurement period guidelines
- Look-back measurement period guidelines
- Affordability of coverage (the 9.5% rule)
- Minimum value plans
- Reporting of coverage
As you can tell, there is a lot to get ready for. You do not want to be on the outside looking in on these things, so make sure you are in compliance. While there are a lot of rules to consider, they all can be managed.
If you would like to discuss further, feel free to contact us.
Health Care Reform 2015 Compliance Checklist